Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week # 8 What a Hard Week

What’s ANVILL?  ANVILL is: (A Virtual Language Lab) is a tool that can be used to optimize the speech.
What’s it supposed to do? You can use it if you want to improve your students’ listening and speaking skills mainly, plus many other activities quizzes, live chat, etc
Who’s it for? I will use it with senior high school and university students
It has been this week very hard. ANVILL is a tool that I need to study. I think as I have said in some of the blog. We should know the internet tools exit, there are there. Use them according to our students needs resources. I like http://www.toolsforeducators.com/. It is easy. I made a puzzle. I wanted to upload to class wiki but I didn’t find the right place. Here is the link:
I hope you enjoy it.
Regards
Ava Norton

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ava
    I also like these time saving tools that can create class material quickly and easily. It is a great way to get started.
    Robert

    ReplyDelete